An absolutely fabulous book, that takes a leaf from Cédric Villani’s life when he was at his prime working on his magnum opus which ultimately led him to win the prestigious Fields Medal.
The book is about,
- How a mathematician’s daily life looks like?
- A look into the life of a mathematician at the prime of his life’s major work
- Who’s who of some great minds in mathematics.
- What kind of music he listens to?
- How mathematicians cooperate to find answers to unsolved problems?
- A glimpse of great strides and how it was made in the arena of contemporary mathematics.
This is definitely one of the best books i've read this year.
Download complete notes below. 👇👇